At College Forward, you’ll make the most of your AmeriCorps commitment by:
- Providing one-on-one, personalized coaching to students who need support
- Seeing students through an entire year of preparation for college or staying in college
- Make a real difference in the lives of each student and family you support
AmeriCorps is a positive, powerful way to give back to the community while also gaining valuable skills. As a Coach, you will:
- Gain professional experience in new fields and areas of focus
- Be part of a game-changing organization that is making a difference
- Get to know like-minded individuals passionate about changing the face of education
- Receive a stipend, an education award, and benefits (if eligible) and potentially fulfill internship or degree requirements (if applicable)
- Maintain connections with the nationwide AmeriCorps Alums network long after your service ends
Complete an Application Here!
AmeriCorps members accepted to College Forward must pass a National Criminal Background Check before beginning service. For assistance with your application, see the AmeriCorps application help page, call 1-800-942-2677, or contact us at 512-452-4800.
Prefer to send in a paper application?
Request one from AmeriCorps by calling 1-800-942-2677, and mail completed apps to:
ATTN: AmeriCorps Coordinator
PO Box 142308
Austin, TX 78714
Need more information?
Contact us at (512) 452-4800 ext. 224 or email email@example.com.
College Completion Coach
College Forward seeks full-time AmeriCorps*Texas members to serve as College Completion Coaches at our Austin and Houston, Texas sites from August 29, 2017 – July 27, 2018 who possess a sincere interest in empowering …Apply For Position
College Access Coach
College Forward seeks AmeriCorps*Texas members to serve as College Coaches at our Austin and Houston, Texas sites from August 29, 2017 – July 27, 2018. The applicant must possess a sincere interest …Apply For Position
College Success Coach
College Forward seeks full-time AmeriCorps*Texas members to serve as College Coaches in rural settings from August 29, 2017 – July 27, 2018 who possess a sincere interest in empowering youth and a passion for …Apply For Position
College Forward is fueled by committed, creative, and passionate AmeriCorps*Texas members who are determined to change the world through education. Here, members are more than hired hands — they’re valued contributors to everything we do.
We’re serious about our goals and we work extremely hard, but our light-hearted, team-based approach makes many of our duties feel like play. Working under the guidance of dedicated AmeriCorps members, our students are able to accomplish great things.
Read more about service and applying in our 2016 Applicant’s Guide.
WE’RE ALWAYS LOOKING
If you want to be part of an exciting and evolving program that truly transforms lives, we want to hear from you. At College Forward, we’re serious about our goals and we work hard, but our light-hearted, team-based approach makes the journey a lot of fun.
At College Forward, we’re in it for the long haul. More info on our alumni network is coming soon — in the meantime, please visit our Alumni LinkedIn and Alumni Facebook pages to connect with our students, coaches, and staff!
For more information or to get involved, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.