Communication Design Intern
College Forward (CoFo) is seeking to hire a current CoFo student to help improve our communication and design work, including monthly newsletters, social media, website updating, and program materials. This is an opportunity to join our team at an exciting moment and play an important role in our program expansion and growth. We look for designers with skills and experience across a range of media who will bring self-initiative to projects and daily routines.
To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate experience with Canva, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, WordPress, Elementor. Experience with motion and interaction design software is preferred.
- Design content templates for emails, social media posts, CoFo Connect resources, flyers, events, presentations, and more
- Assist with fulfilling Creative Project Requests submitted by members of the Program Team
- Create social media posts on predetermined topics to be shared on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and TikTok
- Assist with transitioning College Forward’s branding to match College Possible’s
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate ideas
- Ability to constructively participate as part of a project team
- Demonstrate a true passion for design and branding
What You Bring
Education and Experience
- Applicants must be current College Forward students
- Experience with graphic design, marketing, and/or communications or something similar
- Experience managing projects is a plus
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with keen attention to detail who is able to work independently
- Enjoys creating in a fast-paced working environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
Misc. Role Details
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: Communication Design Internship.
In your cover letter, please address these questions:
- What is your interest in college access and success?
- What is your interest in equal access to education and the role that engaging marketing and communications could play in it?